With over 20 years of experience as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, UX UI Designer, I helped companies to build bridges to their customers thru visualization of the company goals.
2018 Wells Fargo
2016-2017 Dimensional Fund Advisors
Charlotte, NC - Austin, TX
Senior Production Artist and Data Visualization Specialist
- Data visualization of all Dimensional Fund Advisers’ printed documents and publications, including brochures, invitations, booklets, white pages etc.
- Being integral part of Creative team and UX team, I was able to help designers designing and preparing materials for web page.
2016 Pro-Cal Professional Decals
Graphic Designer and Senior Production Artist
- Designed and prepared decals for NASCAR racing cars and commercial fleets.
- Organized work and introduced standardized dimensions for NASCAR racing teams. This resulted in considerable cost savings and increasing efficiency while maintaining high quality standards.
2014-2016 Guizmo Designs
Graphic, Video & UX Designer
- Produced high-fidelity mock-ups, layouts and deliverables for coders.
- Provided proposal layouts and designs under extremely tight deadlines.
- Established trusting relationships with outside venders, designers and key clients.
- Recognized for fresh and innovative ideas and applications.
- Designed and produced trade show booths, company presentations, product labels and packaging.
2008-2015 NLB Bank (3rd ranking bank in Kosovo, part of NLB Group Slovenia)
Senior advisor to the VP of Marketing and UX Lead Designer
- Team Leader on UX – UI Project of redesigning NLB Bank webpage according to NLB Corporate identity guidelines.
- Translated business requirements into wireframes,
- Coordinating coders, copywriters, designers, and management of the bank. Creating prototypes for web according to internal research and testing with our staff and clients. Using mainly resources of the company, good planning and applying Agile Scrum methodology I was able to finish the project three months before the deadline, saving budget and deliver a high-quality product.
- Supervised rebranding of 66 branches across Kosovo, overseeing all design and marketing phases to ensure customer engagement.
- Coordinate with advertisement agencies, printing houses, and media buying companies.
- Lead Designer for all advertisement materials according to NLB Corporate Identity Guidelines
- Ensured mock-ups met both visual and textual branding standards.
2012 - 2015 European Union Funded Projects
1. National Strategy Program
2. Cross Border Corporation
Freelance - Visual Guidelines
- Visual Guidelines
- Logo design
- Designed and produce all promoting materials
- Designed and print manuals, booklets and training materials for project.
- Designed mock-ups for web page,
- Created templates for Power point presentations
2005 - 2008
RTK Prishtina - Kosovo Public Broadcast
- Re-designed and maintained RTK’s web site in hourly bases
- Encoded video and uploaded into servers
- Archived web documents and supported web journalists
- Coding in PHP and HTML
2001-2005 PIKA Multimedia Studio
Co-Owner and Artistic Director
- Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Video Editor, Post-Production and DVD authoring.
- Managed the quality control of the printing process and print outs
- Trained new designers in the printing technology, video editing and camera recordings.
- Implement High Standards and Culture in the company.
2007 ACCA – Associate of Certified Charters and Auditors, branch in Kosovo
Freelance - Project manager
- Managed enrolment for new students for ACCA.
- Designing web page with enrolment form.
- Designing all marketing materials and manage advertisement campaign.
- Create ACCES Database with all candidates who applied online.
2000 – 2001 Learning Station
Graphic and web designer, Junior Web Developer
- In charge of print media design and media presence
- Initially hired as a Graphic Designer, but was quickly promoted to Graphic and Web Designer, after proving to the management that I’m able to redesign company’s website learningstation.com. I also helped with web development activities, while continuing to design printed advertisement materials.
- Designed advertisement materials: brochures, leaflets and logos for new products. Worked very close with web design team.
Strong understanding of multimedia, marketing, advertising, collateral print design, and creative problem-solving. Proficient with Adobe CS5 Suite, UX Prototyping software: Axure, Adobe Experience, Balsamiq, InVision.
Proficient oral and writing: English, Albanian, and Serbo-Croatian Languages.
1997 – 2005 BA/BSc in Graphic Design from University of Pristina, Faculty of Arts
- IKON reprographic specialist |Diploma of achievement
- Printing, Copying, Binding, Costumer Service, preparing presentations
- All Point Risk – USA at American University of Kosovo (AUK)
- Professional Development Program - PDP
UX/UI Design and other Skills
- Prototyping: Axure, iRise, Balsamiq
- Web - CMS (Squarespace, WordPress, eCommerce)
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effect Encore, Dream Waver, Flash, Fireworks
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- ll other software related to graphic design, video editing, post-production and web design
- Philip Kotler
- Kosovo Bank Associations
- CBC EU Funded project, Project team-leader - Vincent Rouwmaat
- Learning Station, Marketing Manager - Heidi Holquist
- IKON, Site Manager - Steve Freel
- YALE Security, Project Manager - Tom Harris
- FVA - Charlotte Film & Video Association, Terry Bishiop - freelancer